Beautiful People is a meme created by Sky from Further up and Further In and Cait from The Notebook Sisters. It’s a monthly meme where you get to interrogate/interview/ask friendly questions to your character of the month!
Meet Dylan Scott Azerkarin. He has long eyelashes, black hair and his clothes resemble garbage bags.
1) What’s their favourite food? (Bonus: favourite flavour of chocolate!)
Dylan LOVES twizzlers (or red vines)*. His favourite flavour of chocolate is milk chocolate with a strawberry filling. As you can see, he has a particular like for red food (but only sweet things – he really doesn’t like tomatoes).
2) What do they absolutely hate?
Maths: numbers, rulers (especially the short 15cm ones because they’re not even useful for other things) and drawing graphs because he can definitely not justify taking up so much space for something connected to maths.
3) What do they enjoy learning about?
Art: all areas, especially charcoal and pastel for the way they smudge exactly the way he likes and they way they get just about everywhere.
4) Who is the most influential person in their life?
Probably Kate [from last month’s linkup]. They’ve only just met, but she’s unusually quiet for one of his friends (which he plans to change), but she has a quality that can make him step back and think for a second – which he doesn’t happen very often.
5) What is their childhood fear?
That a tall and skinny kidnapper and a short and stout kidnapper were going to smash his window with a brick and kidnap him (almost like Jasper and Horace from 101 Dalmations).
6) What is something they have always secretly dreamed of doing, but thought impossible?
Selling an artwork. He has faith in his abilities, but he knows there are so so many people out there who are just as good, and the world only accepts very few artists.
7) What is something he is impractically afraid of?
8) Are they a night owl or morning person?
He’s both. He’s one of those people that’s very awake at all times of the day, whether it be midnight or 5am in the morning.
9) Do they say everything that pops into their head, or leave a lot unsaid?
He say – and asks – EVERYTHING! He’s a very very curious person who has to know everything about everyone: there’s no secret that’s too big for Dylan to know about. He’s not malicious about his intents – he just likes knowing things.