This is my Sunday post where I tell you about things that have happened in the past week and things that are going to happen this week.
This week I:
– Changed the theme of my blog (it was time for a refresh)
– (Re) read one book: All this could end (Steph Bowe)
– Am currently reading Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares
– had too much homework, but did not complete enough
– Saw Words and Pictures (which was very good – would recommend)
– Started Grey’s Anatomy (which was seriously a long time coming). I haven’t wanted to start it on account of my other TV watching time where I’ve binge-watched/procrastinated too much, but I have limited myself to one episode per day for the sake of school and my sanity (we’ll see how that goes).
This is going to be ridiculously busy. Let’s knock on wood/cross our fingers that I have double booked anyone/thing and that everything goes off without a hitch.
I only have two days of school this week, as my other days include a hockey tournament, a school excursion to the (art) gallery and our school carnival, where the theme absolutely blows. This year, the theme is ‘Commonwealth Games’ and my house (yellow, or gold as some people like to claim), has Jamaica, which is okay, but seriously hard to dress up in. I made myself a tie-dye shirt, which is probably in no way Jamaican, but I have looked far + wide for something better, so this is going to have to do.
I would also like to try and write more words (if possible, more than 200), finish Dash and Lily‘s Book of Dares and then read at least one other book. School is picking up again, so I will read, write and watch whenever I get the chance! I also want to start re-decorating my walls again, because I have an idea, but will see how it pans out first, before I say anything.