The other day I received an email saying that someone had commented on one of my blog posts. I clicked links and it took me to the comment and in that comment was a link (which I also clicked) and it led me to a blog post that said I had been nominated for a One Lovely Blog Award award. This LOVELY person was rosemawrites whose blog you should all pay a visit to. Thank-you so much for this (very unexpected) award!
The rules for this nomination are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about myself:
1. I was born in Cape Town, South Africa, but now live in Melbourne, Australia
2. I am OBSESSED with all things animals (especially dogs)
3. I have seen every episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, and am currently watching/waiting for Grey’s Anatomy, Bones, Please Like Me (Aus), Winners and Losers (Aus), Glee and My Mad Fat Diary
4. I have been to three music concerts: One Direction (MASSIVE fan back in the day), Coldplay and Taylor Swift
5. I am a very arty person, but dislike drawing and painting. Think more collage, scrapbooking and just using creative materials to do whatever.
6. I bake, but definitely don’t cook (unless you wan’t burnt rice?)
7. I collect snow globes
I am (relatively) new to the blogger community, so I don’t even know if I know/follow 15 blogs, but I will tag as many as I can. Here are the other lovely blogs I nominate for this award:
1. Notebook Sisters
2. Diary of a Teen Writer
3. The Loony Teen Writer
5. Raised Reading
6. Happy Indulgence
7. Recovering Potter Addict
8. Eli Glasman (not sure on the policy for authors?)